Hilton Honors surprises top elite members with special gift, plus easy ways to earn and redeem Points for gifting
Singapore, 18 December 2020 – While this year has been unpredictable, there are lots of reasons and creative ways to celebrate the holidays. Whether that means enjoying cherished traditions at home, virtually connecting with family, taking a road trip to spend quality time with loved ones or giving a friend the perfect gift, the holiday season provides a fresh opportunity for reconnections to create new memories.
Hilton Honors, the award-winning guest loyalty program for Hilton’s 18 hotel brands, including Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts and DoubleTree by Hilton, is spreading holiday cheer by helping members make the most of their hard-earned Hilton Honors status and Points this season. This week, Hilton Honors also surprises its Diamond members with a special gift.
Check out the following five ways to gift this season with Hilton Honors.
1. Gift Hilton Honors Elite Status to a loved one. To thank its most elite members for their continued loyalty, Hilton Honors is extending a one-time special gift to its global Diamond and Lifetime Diamond members. Beginning this week, these Elite members will be able to gift status for one year to a family member or friend. Typically the Elite Status Gifting benefit is reserved for members who complete a standard, annual night requirement. Diamond members will receive an email with instructions on how to gift Gold status and Lifetime Diamond members will be able to gift Diamond status. For members who earned Status Gifting through their 2020 nights, this is an extra opportunity to gift to someone new.
2. Give the gift of a holiday staycation by redeeming Hilton Honors Points. Treat yourself and a loved one to a holiday staycation with great deals to be found at many Hilton hotels in Asia Pacific and many hotels offering spirited holiday decorations. Points Explorer is a helpful tool to search destinations and the number of Hilton Honors Points needed for a stay this season and into the new year. Another useful tool is the award-winning Hilton Honors app. In addition to booking a stay with Points, the app provides guests with a contactless arrival experience including access to Digital Check-In, Choose Your Room and Digital Key at 5,000 Hilton properties.
3. Give the gift of a future cultural, dining or spa experience by redeeming Hilton Honors Points.
Throughout the year, Hilton Honors members can redeem their Points for a range of exciting experiences through the Hilton Honors Experiences platform. This specially curated collection of experiences ranges from rejuvenating wellness experiences available across Singapore, Bali, Bangkok, Maldives and Manila, connecting with nature by exploring the Divar Island in Goa, India, to a unique self-guided wine-and-dine experience in Darwin, Australia.
4. Gift Hilton Honors Points for a future trip or dream vacation. While the pandemic has impacted many vacation plans this year, pent up consumer demand for travel has bookings on the rise for 2021. And with the holidays quickly approaching, Hilton Honors members can purchase (and gift!) Points* through the Hilton.com ‘Buy More Points’ page and receive a 100 percent bonus until December 31, 2020. Members can also gift Points by transferring their own Hilton Honors Points to a family member or friend.
5. Give back to a favorite cause by donating Hilton Honors Points. The holidays are a great time to give back and Hilton Honors members can donate to various accredited nonprofits on issues ranging from COVID-19 community relief to the environment to hunger. Upon linking their Hilton Honors and PointWorthy accounts, members canredeem Points to make a donation.
As we head into a new year, the award-winning Hilton Honors program remains committed to providing maximum flexibility, access and value to all members – from program adjustments and extensions to meaningful ways to use Hilton Honors benefits.
Hilton Honors wishes everyone a safe, relaxing and healthy holiday, wherever you’ll be celebrating this year.
Not a Hilton Honors member? Enroll for free and learn more at HiltonHonors.com to receive instant benefits, exclusive discounts and more.
*Minimum purchase required.