Kuala Lumpur, 15 December 2020 — 2020 has been an eventful year for integrative health and wellness company, dōTERRA Malaysia – from celebrating their third anniversary virtually to conducting numerous social impact outreach initiatives, the brand’s firm belief in the power of empowerment was evident throughout the year.
dōTERRA Malaysia has donated over RM362k for social outreach and community development initiatives in Malaysia this year and some of their recent and ongoing community initiatives include:
The ‘EngageInGood’ campaign – COVID-19 Relief Efforts
- Donated a total of RM60,000 in light of the Covid-19 outbreak in the country by working with four local NGOs, namely Tenaganita, Refuge for the Refugees (RFTR), Dapur Jalanan KL, and Liga Rakyat Demokratik (LRD), to provide relief efforts catered to the affected and underprivileged communities.
Vehicle Sponsorship for the National Autism Society of Malaysia (NASOM)
- Supported the National Autism Society of Malaysia (NASOM) throughout the year, most notably contributing to the sponsorship of a vehicle for NASOM’s domestic usage including the sending/picking up of patients to and from their medical treatments and appointments.
Supporting TENAGANITA’s anti-human trafficking efforts
- Kickstarted a new campaign in support of TENAGANITA in December, aiming to raise another RM60,000 for the efforts of protecting and promoting the rights of women, migrants and refugees, and fighting against human trafficking.
‘BeMyAngel’ Campaign with Dual Blessing
- The company made a cash donation of RM10,000, and the members contributed further by donating/sponsoring items needed by Dual Blessing. Sponsored items include computer monitors, keyboards, external hard disks, A4 paper bundles, and food items such as milk, flour, sugar, oil, butter and more.
Community Outreach in line with the dōTERRA Healing Hands Foundation™
- Long-term commitment in empowering the local communities and supporting charitable organizations related to self-reliance, healthcare, education, sanitation and anti-human trafficking, in adherence to dōTERRA’s global practices.
Founded in 2008, dōTERRA® International is an integrative health and wellness company and the world leader in the Global Aromatherapy and Essential Oils market. The company has been operating in Malaysia since 2017 and to date has over 32,000 members.