[fusion_builder_container hundred_percent=”yes” overflow=”visible”][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type=”1_1″ last=”yes” spacing=”yes” center_content=”no” hide_on_mobile=”no” background_color=”” background_image=”” background_repeat=”no-repeat” background_position=”left top” hover_type=”none” link=”” border_position=”all” border_size=”0px” border_color=”” border_style=”” padding=”” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=”” animation_type=”” animation_direction=”” animation_speed=”0.1″ animation_offset=”” class=”” id=””][fusion_title size=”2″ content_align=”left” style_type=”default” sep_color=”” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=”” class=”” id=””]Lazada Malaysia Merdeka Highlights that Celebrate Our Malaysian Traits[/fusion_title][fusion_images picture_size=”auto” hover_type=”zoomin” autoplay=”yes” columns=”5″ column_spacing=”13″ scroll_items=”” show_nav=”yes” mouse_scroll=”no” border=”yes” lightbox=”yes” class=”” id=””][fusion_image link=”” linktarget=”_self” image=”http://ramarama.my/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Lazada-Unity-Sale-Infographic-376×1024.jpg” alt=”Lazada Malaysia’s Merdeka Highlights that Celebrate Our Malaysian Traits”/][/fusion_images][fusion_text]As our country celebrates its 59th year of independence, Lazada Malaysia (Lazada) and popular brands of the world including McDonald’s, Milo, Tesco, Grab, AirAsia BIG and Universal Music are coming together to bring Malaysia the much awaited Unity Sale. Taking place from 25th – 31st August 2016, the Unity Sale campaign by Lazada is aimed to offer the best deals, in a uniquely Malaysian way.
Whether you’re a foodie, a shopaholic or a music lover, the campaign offers something for everyone with discounts up to 83%. The unique thing about Unity Sale this year is that you can expect to enjoy marvelous deals for products and services that largely represent the top six elements of what makes you a true-blue Anak Malaysia!
Food – We eat round the clock!
Let’s get real – we have no fixed timings when it comes to food. Laksa at ten in the morning, rojak at four in the evening, dim sum at nine at night and roti canai at three in the morning. For Malaysians, eating is a national sport and we get all the practice we can round the clock. Did you know that Lazada is selling durians from the 23rd – 24th August as well?
- Lookout for some amazing offers from Milo, Nestum and many more! We’re also offering exclusive deals on Tefal Cookware sets and Khind Air Fryer. Time to channel your inner masterchef, perhaps?
- Enjoy free bubur cha cha pie with every online order with McDonalds Delivery Service between 25th August – 1st September
Sports – We cheer like no other
Even though we come from various backgrounds and we have different mother tongues, nothing beats Malaysians cheering in unity at mamak stalls for our beloved sportsmen like Datuk Lee Chong Wei and the Harimau Malaya football team.
- Monitor your weekly runs along your neighbourhood park with our fitness trackers from Garmin, Fitbit, Jawbone any many more! Heading for a hiking trip to Mount Kinabalu soon? Keep your gears in place with a backpack from Deuter or Karrimor.
Shopping – When it’s time for sales, we shop till we drop
- Say the words “mega sale” or just any kind of sale, and trust that Malaysians will flock to the nearest mall within the minute! We enjoy every slashed price and cheap bargain we can find just to stock up on home products and refresh our wardrobes. With over 6 million products across 14 categories and discounts up to 83%, we’re sure that you’ll be able to find something you love this Merdeka!
Traffic – We hate it but not really
It’s a love-hate relationship among all Malaysians. Rain – traffic jam. Construction works – stuck in traffic again. Your car definitely needs from TLC from the daily commutes.
- Tired of driving? Get RM5 off rides from GRAB this Merdeka from 31st August to 16th September with bookings made with a credit card and with the promo code “GRAB UNITY”. T&C Apply.
- This Merdeka, we have a huge assortment of automotive parts available with exclusive deals! Checkout our Michelin tyres – it comes with free installation!
Travel – Thanks to the long weekends and cheap flights, we fly almost every month!
Our top priority during the start of the year is to identify the long weekends followed by trawling the Internet for the cheapest flights. We cannot be more grateful for the amazing number of public holidays, annual MATTA fairs, and affordable travel packages that we enjoy.
- 2X AirAsia BIG points for order made on Lazada from 25th – 31st 5X BIG points for new customers during the same period (first order only).
- Take your photography skills to the next level during your beach getaway with the new Ricoh 360° Camera!
Music – Our favourite songs are multilingual
From Kau Ilhamku to Tong Hua, Sayang Kinabalu to Rasa Sayang, even though we don’t fully understand the lyrics, we know how to sing it. We belt out these greatest hits during our Karaoke sessions, and even when we’re abroad! Ask those who have studied in foreign countries and they’ll tell you how strong their Semangat Malaysia is.
- Beat the traffic and get your stash of CDs from Universal Music on Lazada! From Dato’ Siti Nurhaliza to Anuar Zain and Ella, we’ve got you covered this Merdeka! Never too late to pick up a Yamaha keyboard or an electric guitar to unleash your hidden musical talent as well
Visit http://www.lazada.com.my/unity-sale/ starting from 25th – 31st August for the ultimate Malaysian shopping experience this Merdeka![/fusion_text][/fusion_builder_column][/fusion_builder_row][/fusion_builder_container]